Different Applications of Static Electricity – Electrostatic Charging
Unpleasant effects of static electricity are already well-known. People experience uncomfortable discharges. Materials stick together. Discharges cause material damage or even fire. However, electrostatic charge can be also very helpful! Materials can be attached temporarily to one another - static electricity is an invisible helping hand in your production! This method is already being used in many manufacturing processes.
Overview of devices for electrostatic charging:
- Charging generators ChargeMaster Tiny (CM Tiny), CM Lite, CM5
- Charging bars HD-C, HD-R, Pinner Easy
- Charging electrodes Pinner 5 Point, Pinner Linear 6 Point, Pinner Claw
- Device for count up the number of plastic bags Perfomaster
- Set of devices for In Mould Labeling